Nutritional IV Therapy
IV vitamin therapy clinic conveniently located in Toronto.
Learn the many benefits of a vitamin infusion drip – hydration, 100% absorption, faster effects, and more!
Schedule an introductory meeting with our doctor – reach out to us by calling (416) 968-6961
Our IV drip lounge is composed competent staff so you get the ideal therapy possible. Vitamin drips are known for its positive effects especially when it comes to hydration. You can call us for a complimentary 15-minute meeting.
Naturopathic medicine may help with disease and illness prevention – ask us for more info.
Available wellness services – acupuncture, shock wave therapy, lab testings, and more.
Team of wellness practitioners with years of experience.
Naturopathy is a science and evidence-based care modality that uses a natural and non-invasive approach to addressing various health conditions. Among the popular therapies include acupuncture, cold laser and shock wave therapy, and detoxification just to mention a few. Get in touch with our practitioners for more information on different naturopathic wellness services.
About Erin Mills
Erin Mills came from the word Erindale and Mills in reference to a historical village and the many grist mills that operated in the earlier days. The town boasts a number of residential, industrial and commercial areas and has the fastest growing population in Canada based on a 2016 census. The Cadillac Fairview Corporation was responsible for conceiving, planning and developing what is now the town of Erin Mills.
The first settlers were Aborigines such as the Woodland, Iroquois, and Mississauga tribes. They mainly hunt along the “Indian Trail” and fish in the river to the east side. It was only in the early 19th century when European settlement began.
Erin Mills is a planned community built in 4 phases:
Phase 1 – Erin Mills South
– was built in the early 1970s, transformed into a popular nightclub but was later closed due to noise concerns
Phase 2 – Erin Mills West
– was completed in the mid-1980s was part of Oakville until 1974
Phase 3 – Erin Mills Central
– the most developed area with condominiums, housing, and retail shopping centres scattered around the area
Phase 4 – Churchill Meadows
– developed from 2000 to 2010 and is mostly a residential area
– Erin Mills Town Centre is the second largest mall in Mississauga and operated by Cadillac Fairview
– Most people travel outside of Erin Mills to work despite employment availability
– Credit Valley Hospital is a regional and the largest hospital in Mississauga located in Erin Mills Central, phase 3
Famous people in Erin Mills:
Carolyn Parrish (born Karolina Janoszewska; October 3, 1946) – a former Liberal member of the House of Commons and a city councilor in Mississauga until 2010
Steven W. Mahoney, PC (born July 18, 1947) – also a former Liberal party member and a member of the Canadian House of Commons from 1997 to 2004.
– Nik Stauskas, a Philadelphia 76ers basketball player is an alumna of the Loyola Catholic Secondary School
If Erin Mills interests you, pay a visit to this community when you can.
Go back to homepage – Toronto Center of Functional Medicine