Sometimes patients feel the need to step “outside of the box” for their treatments or to help with managing complex health conditions. Thus, our practice and treatments have an emphasis on evidence-based functional medicine practices, which are also combined with western (allopathic) medicine. We offer well-rounded multidisciplinary care, which can be effectively applied to in-person and virtual* appointments. (Some exceptions may apply.*)
Both in-person and virtual appointments focus on addressing the root cause of your health concerns, while optimizing cellular health and energy levels. Our health recommendations may include herbal medicine, physical medicine (cold laser therapy, acupuncture), IV therapy, medical acupuncture, eastern medicine, western/allopathic medicine, and functional medicine testing. Appointments may also be beneficial for upgrading personalized medicine plans with a bespoke health care program.
Clinical care from the TFMC may focus on nutritional needs, chronic disease management, gut health, hormone imbalances, metabolic health, neurology and brain function, adrenal fatigue, inflammation, immunity, epigenetics, environmental toxins, and disease prevention.
Our virtual integrative care and services may help with the following:
- Initial IV drip consultations* for NAD+ therapy, high-dose vitamin C, etc.
(*Take note: your initial consultation for IV therapy may be conducted virtually, though administering IV therapy requires you to come to our clinic for an in-person appointment. IV therapy cannot be administered outside our center for functional medicine.)
- Thyroid support
- Weight-loss support
- Gut and digestive health support
- Pain management* and symptom management*
(*Take note: if massage therapy, physiotherapy, acupuncture, shockwave and cold laser therapy are recommended for your condition, these must be conducted in-person at our Toronto-based clinic.)
- Men’s health issues (i.e. testosterone replacement therapy)
- Women’s health issues (i.e. PMS, menopause, infertility, PCOS)
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Fertility enhancement
- Environmental toxin treatments (i.e. mold, heavy metal toxicities, pesticides, etc.)
- Management of chronic diseases and chronic conditions
- Healthy diet and clinical nutrition recommendations