YOU’RE INVITED TO RELAX AND REPLENISH AT THE IV LOUNGE IN YORKVILLE
We recognize that every patient is a unique individual with specific health needs. With that, you’re welcome to request our in-house health care providers( Medical Doctor, Naturopathic Doctor and Nurse Practitioner ) to customize your IV therapy experience!
Each and every IV drip at the IV Lounge is compounded daily with only fresh, preservative-free ingredients; customized IV drips are always tailor-made with your health goals in mind. Read on to learn more about IV therapy and how it may support optimal health.
What is IV therapy?
IV drip therapy or nutritional intravenous therapy is a natural method for helping your body:
- Swiftly rehydrates your body, aids recovery, and ignites energy production.
- Replenishes essential vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and other nutrients that your body may be lacking.
- Helps detoxify your liver, kidneys, and lymphatic system.
- Can Neutralize free radicals.
- Restores balance and aids in body homeostasis.
If you have a compromised digestive system or an aversion to oral supplements, IV therapy may encourage your body to reach optimal health.
IV therapy delivers safe doses of vitamins, amino acids and minerals directly into your circulatory system. This natural method bypasses your digestive system; in turn, it may help avoid unwanted side effects that could result from ingesting oral supplements (i.e. nausea, cramping, diarrhea).
Our requested IV therapy treatments
At the IV Lounge in Yorkville, we carry a menu of IV treatments based on individual health and wellness goals. Some of our requested treatments include:
- The Customized Drip: if you would like to address a specific health concern, our clinic offers custom IV drips that cater to your health needs only. Ask us how we can customize your IV therapy experience.
- The Immune Drip: blended with wholesome vitamins and minerals, this drip may help alleviate acute, chronic, bacterial or viral illnesses by supporting your immune system. The Immune Drip may also reduce the duration of illnesses.
- NAD+ IV Drip: the NAD+ IV therapy drip can support cognitive performance and physical longevity. Because it aims to restore neuroreceptor function, this drip may help alleviate fatigue, help detoxify the body, and/or may reduce some addiction withdrawal side effects.
- Detoxifying IV Drip: the goal of this drip is to detoxify pathways, such as the liver, from free radicals. This drip may lessen the severity of symptoms related to thyroid conditions, fibromyalgia, heavy metal toxicities, autoimmune disease, chronic fatigue, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Anti-Aging Drip: blended with amino acids, vitamins and minerals, this treatment is naturally infused with antioxidants. These antioxidants may support anti-aging goals, such as hair and nail growth and skin cell repair.
- Max Hydration Drip: IV therapy may help replenish your body from dehydration, after excessive fluid loss, or from prolonged physical activities. This nourishing drip houses minerals (electrolytes) that may improve muscle function and/or stabilize blood pH levels.
What to expect at your IV therapy appointments
At the IV Lounge, your first appointment requires a mandatory joint consultation with our IV Therapy provider’s naturopathic doctor, nurse practitioner and/or medical doctor. This first consultation should last 30-60 minutes.
After your initial consultation, the duration of your IV therapy treatment depends on the formulation being administered. On average, most treatments take 60-90 minutes. However, high-dose vitamin C and NAD+ IV therapy sessions could last approximately 2-8 hours.
When combined with a wellness program, IV therapy can help support your health goals and functionality. To learn more about IV therapy, book your appointment by calling (416) 968-6961, emailing us or sending us a message here.