Personalized Men’s Health: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Program
Studies state that Low T – also known as Low Testosterone – is associated with an increased risk of diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease.
According to Dr. Richard Bebb, a Vancouver-based endocrinologist, testosterone deficiency is experienced by 40% of men over the age of 45; unfortunately, few of these men undergo treatment. In fact, lower “than 5 percent are diagnosed and treated for the condition,” wrote the CBC, regarding an article published in B.C. Medical Journal.
It isn’t uncommon for men over 40 years old to have symptoms of Low T; however, some men are as young as 25 years old may be diagnosed with Low T.
SYMPTOMS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS OR HYPOGONADISM:
- Prostate issues/PSA health
- Low sex drive
- Weak or absent erections
- Decreased muscle mass
- Premature ejaculation
- Inability to have an orgasm
- Frequent urination
- Enlarged prostate
- Fatigue and anxiety
- Sleep issues
- Cognitive issues
- Weight gain, increased fat, especially abdominal
- Reduced mental clarity
- Mood swings
- Lack of motivation and drive
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) may be effective in restoring sexual function, increasing muscle mass, and improving sleep, mood and energy.
Our men’s health program includes TRT, disease prevention and optimum health, which may help improve health and wellness, vitality, energy levels, libido and cognitive health.
OUR TRT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Full hormone assessment (with a complete evaluation and detailed medical history);
- Individualized hormone and testosterone replacement consultation;
- Comprehensive hormone, adrenal and thyroid lab tests (some may be covered by OHIP);
- Monitoring of symptoms for optimum care;
- Progress consultations throughout your treatment; follow-up appointments during the year;
- Prescription management with multiple treatment options (topical compound creams, gels, pills, troches, capsules and/or injectable therapy);
- Custom treatment, patient specific.
We offer a fully integrative and functional medicine program to our patients. This program is designed to help men balance testosterone and return it to optimal levels, which may include minimal side effects.
Our TRT men’s program is all encompassing; patients consult with our practitioners for testosterone replacement, thyroid and hormone optimization.
MEN’S PROGRAM RECAP
If you have any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for testosterone therapy: lack of energy, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, muscle loss or decreased benefits from workouts, sleep problems, generalized weakness, weight gain. Testosterone therapy may help relieve these symptoms by:
- Boosting energy
- Intensifying libido
- Building stronger bones and muscles
- Increasing lean body mass
- Improving workouts and cardiovascular endurance
- Sharpening memory
- Elevating mood
This program is not offered to men under the age of 40. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. Click here to book your consultation. To learn more about testosterone and men’s health, please read the following resources:
The Truth About Men and Sex: Intimate Secrets from the Doctor’s Office by Abraham Morgentaler, MD
Why Men Fake It: The Totally Unexpected Truth About Men and Sex by Abraham Morgentaler, MD
Testosterone for Life by Abraham Morgentaler, MD
Androgen Deficiency and Testosterone Replacement: Current Controversies and Strategies by Wayne J.G. Hellstrom (Editor)